I love meeting new people, be around new people and have fun but many times I wonder why am I not accepting new people, why am I so afraid of meeting new people. I am so afraid that once I meet new people, I will start accepting new people into my life and let them fuck things up like how easily I allowed the people in the past to. I am so afraid that, I have a huge layer of shield around myself covered up from letting in new people. Sometimes I really want to just break the shield down and step out of my comfort zone but......... I really do not know how to not let the same thing happen again when I start accepting them into my life.
Sigh. Thinking back, I wondered how I had all the courage to do something I now, do not dare and have the courage to do. however, am I supposed to thank them, the people who came into my life and hurt me because this way, they taught me lessons to be more careful with the people I meet in the future?
Love,
Daphne
No comments:
Post a Comment