Friday, August 26, 2016

Post 39

27/08/2016, 12:57AM 

Today marks the last day of ESE for me and knowing that it had all ended, it feels kinda empty inside... is this what my friends around me who are already 20 are experiencing? it's like everything you HAVE to do to be a normal singaporean kid had ended and you have to start making your own decision of what to do during your next phase of life. It suddenly feels empty for not having anything to read or to study. I'm starting to miss reading 6Ps, doing past year practice papers and pestering my facis for answers... but on the other hand, I'm actually quite relieved that school's out cause I'm out from a place filled with so much unhappiness and drama, to be very honest. there are happy times too but I would say to the minimal number of times. And somehow, I'm really looking forward to what I will be doing next and wish myself all the best for what I'm gonna do 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment