All along thinking that it's 1:45pm flight on 12th until 2hrs before departure, I received a noti on my phone that it is supposed to be 1:45am flight. I almost peed on my pants, I panic like crazy that I think I looked like a bird trying to flap their wings to hard in order to fly. I shall not add in details, if not it's gna be another grandmother story 🙄
Day 1:
Just let me sum up about my recent trip to hongkong and I will just let photos tell the story! we basically took a super uber early 645am flight on the 8th. On the first day we reached hongkong, we immediately took the MTR to Dorsett Mongkok, our hotel to check in before we explore the place nearby and get our dinner.
Be sure to try out this must-try drink in mongkok, hongkong!!!! (if only you're a coconut lover)
it taste somewhat like raffallao sauce from llaollao 😋 thinking about it makes me drool..........
we kept walking around the streets and got some local food to try out on the first day!
Day 2 - Ocean Park:
We woke up at around 630am to prepare and start our second official day to the first theme park on itinerary.
^ we were actually in this enclosed area where they have penguins, sea walruses, polar bears and those snow wolves(?) if that's what people call them(?) It was freezing and I was in a sleeveless top ðŸ˜
how cute right?! they just snuggled up and get some rest, it keeps opening its eyes when we keep trying to knock on the glass (gently but loudly) HAHAHA wot 😂
oh I swear ^ this walrus need to maintain and keep its private part to itself 🙈 so obscene!!! and it keeps making weird noises example farting sound
we wanted to try the abyss, the two tall tower look alike ride but it was under maintenance 😠but we tried most of the rides there already, no ragrets

















No comments:
Post a Comment