Sunday, November 1, 2015

Post 8

Hoping so badly for things to get better, way better and for things to be happy ever after but I guess this only happens in fairy tale? Reality hits me hard enough to realise that it doesn't and will never exist and when things are being thrown at us, we deal with it. Things will get tough and even tougher, who knows. We, all just need to know how to handle it well. Well, whatever it is, be cool with it and I know it's not easy but that's probably the only way I figured out how to make things fall in place better. (Actually for me to be saying all of these feels weird but I guess I can just better express myself through writing) Seriously can't wait for all the test, lessons, talks and whatever that's gonna be relating to school to be over soon, real soon as I'm only looking forward to my year end trip to Hokkaido when it will all starts snowing and it's actually my first time to experience snow?!!?! How amazing can it be if I were to experience it this dec already!!!!!! Can't even contain my excitement for too long anymore. (Hahahahah) on a side note, school tomorrow and definitely looking forward to  days when I'll be able to meet my sec sch friends to catch up and all as well as the weekends.

Ended off the post w something happy, goodnight! x

No comments:

Post a Comment