Thursday, October 29, 2015

Post 7

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS UPSET

how can some people even bear to ignore or give cold shoulders to people completely who were once so close to them? Doing silly things together, had fun together, laugh together, stress together and everything else, are all of these just for show? Or who are you trying to fool? How can you even bear to see them so upset to the limit whereby things are already really getting out of hand? planning to just let time fade off things and then act like nothing ever happened again and out to hurt again? Ridiculous. I actually can't believe how can people still have time for all of these? Srsly? Yes maybe I'm wrong to say this cause I'm only saying all of these at only one's perspective but come on if things are not being voiced out, how can others know how you feel and to understand?

Till the next...........

No comments:

Post a Comment