Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Post 9

Hi guys, currently working as well as surfing the net (blogging). been having school as usual, kinda busy actually hence the lack of blogposts. However, I have been thinking of what should I blog about like beauty products or whatnot but it is going to be funny like as if I am doing an advert or a sponsored post when fact is, I am not even and when there are not many people reading my blog. (or maybe there are, just that I do not know about it). Probably gonna spend some time to think of what to blog about soon. Something happy, something helpful and "productive" which means less irrelevant(?)

oh yes, first day of work at the TOY MARKET @ Seletar Mall today. It was good so far I guess? There is really nothing much to do here, except for servicing the customers, tidying up the place once in awhile and cashiering. REALLY NOTHING MUCH TO DO. You can tell, since I'm blogging now during my work time here. It's funny how a work can be like this but it's good isn't it? Why am I probing so much?

Since I have been working for F&B all along in the past, this is actually my first retail part time job. Too relaxed for me cause of how busy it can be when working for a F&B job, getting all the sores and injuries here and there but of course there's a difference for the pay. Working here, there is no such thing called double pay and no difference in the pay during weekends and weekdays. Whereas, any F&B job will have double pay during a PH or slightly increased pay during the weekends. Nonetheless, I am really satisfied with the current job I am in so far (only my first day). But it is getting fine so far. As for Gelataria Italia job at 313 Somerset, I have been giving my schedule but only 1/2 days at most but I got no shifts at all, then fine since I have this current one now. As long as nothing cocks up.

Cheers, have a good Deepavali day to all my indian friends and good PH for the rest. x

No comments:

Post a Comment