Sunday, January 3, 2016

Post 13 - 2016's Resolutions

Good evening, readers!


Here I am, right here, having a sudden urge of coming up with a few resolutions for this 2016 which I don't normally do as I thought that normally I will not be able to fulfill most of them. However, I chanced upon a video on Youtube, talking about how 2015 has passed so quickly and how much have changed and what really have an impact on them, ANYTHING. 

Due to that, it made me want to start reflecting on my life for the past 19 years. What have I really done and achieved? Have I ever really did anything great, fulfilling or something that people around me as well as myself can be proud of? Hence, here I am, trying to come up with a few resolutions that I want to fulfill this year by hook or by crook, it may be something really small or not so much of a big deal or maybe some of you might even find it stupid or ridiculous but come on, it's my resolution and I really hope that I can fulfill them one by one by the end of 2016 and my friends can support me.

Here it goes:

1. A slimmer body figure. (No exact value or figures to determine but at least something that I can be satisfied with)
Which also means a healthier diet, lifestyle and a fitter body that I can be really proud of. Not saying that I'm not proud of it now, just who doesn't want to keep improving right? But honestly, it is currently still far from my ideal one. (I'm not afraid to say)

2.  A better complexion. 
Yes, it is so god damn hard to maintain the complexion especially under such bad weather condition in Singapore. Skin tends to get very oily, dry or dull in color. It's normally not easy to get the ideal skin complexion like having a glowing pinkish translucent skin with as little acne as possible or rather almost zero. Getting rid of those acne scars, blackheads, freckles are even more difficult. However, I am doing something about it and hoping for the best of it by the end of this year.         -Cross fingers- 

3. Achieving a better GPA of at least 3. 
Yes, just a 3 I'm happy enough for now but of course if I can get better, why not? Some of you may laugh at it. Laugh all you want upon reading this but at least this is my goal, I will try my best to work towards it. It all depends on how much hard work I am going to put in. However, now in school it no longer works out just by working hard blindly, working smart is so important as well. Well, I am learning my way through. Whichever way that I am going to do, my target is 3 and this is it. 

Lastly, 
4. Getting a car license by this year. 
I know it may be fulfilled way earlier before this year ends or if I am so unlucky that I keep failing my tests, then at least (pray hard) by the end of this year. 

Though I have more goals that I want to achieve by this year and I know maybe those few are not really something big or whatnot to some of you or maybe if some of you may laugh at my goals this year thinking that it's not possible or thinking that based on my character or what so ever that I am just setting them just for the sake of it or cause it's due to the "sudden urge" of doing this. I just want to say that those few resolutions are what I really wants to achieve by the end of this year. and I may even be going out of the smoother way to achieve them. Basically, I listed them down to keep myself reminded and if I were not to be able to achieve them, (idk what can i do) but I'll do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment