Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Post 28

it has been a really tiring day today........ went for interview yesterday for superga and I'm already working today. so how it all happened was me and jy passed by vivo the other day at vivo city, I decided to went in superga and ask if they are hiring and surprisingly they are so the staff in the store gave me an email address for me to email my resume to the HQ and they will arrange an interview for me. it all happened really quickly. I went for interview yesterday at the superga office which is at bukit batok which is really far for me as I stays at around Hougang area, I took around 1hr30plus mins to reach the destination and I actually had a hard time looking for the office as it is located at a really secluded place. very quickly, they emailed me the day itself when they told me that they will email me the next day to confirm if I am being hired so I wasn't expecting at emails from them on the day itself. so today early morning I left house at 630am to head over to meet my driving instructor for my driving lesson at 7am-8am. yes it's v early becuz the lesson I had should not have many moving vehicles around so that it will be safe for me to learn. the lesson ended at 8am, thereafter, I head over to wheelock place for my "training" stated in the email but it seems more like a work day me already and so I have to work from 10am-7pm supposedly but I was really drained as I woke up realy early and didn't even expect myself to go to "training" today so i told my debra that I have to leave at 6pm and she said okay so i went home straight. in short, the "training" was crazily energy consuming with only $7/hr pay and I have to commit on both sat and sun mainly even after school starts and I hope I can cope as it means I will be occupied from monday till sunday and which means I will not be able to get enough rest (hopefully not) oh and I got a new pair of superga shoe (pict above but in black tho) at $79.90-40% = $44? i had no choice as I am working there, I have to be wearing their shoe oh wells :-( 


No comments:

Post a Comment