^ got this really interesting top w the forever to my friends (friends forever) from bershka it was so cute i think we shld totally wear it out together one day but i think it'd be pretty damn gay 😂 had a gr8 day spending money again today, feel so awkward whether to feel happy or upset cuz I burnt a big hole in my pocket but at the same time, I am so satisfied with the loots I got! had marinated tufu (toufu) bibimbap @ park's bimbap and jy had beef bulgogi, really good meal but it was so filling 😢 and for now, I need to control my spending for the rest of the month (hopefully) and hoping to hear from either superga or muji soon cuz i really need a job to balance out my spendings!!!!!!!
Friday, June 10, 2016
Post 25
^ got this really interesting top w the forever to my friends (friends forever) from bershka it was so cute i think we shld totally wear it out together one day but i think it'd be pretty damn gay 😂 had a gr8 day spending money again today, feel so awkward whether to feel happy or upset cuz I burnt a big hole in my pocket but at the same time, I am so satisfied with the loots I got! had marinated tufu (toufu) bibimbap @ park's bimbap and jy had beef bulgogi, really good meal but it was so filling 😢 and for now, I need to control my spending for the rest of the month (hopefully) and hoping to hear from either superga or muji soon cuz i really need a job to balance out my spendings!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment