Blogging while waiting for my turn to consult the doctor to get a MC. It's actually such a chore.
Upon reading thise hand written letters from friends I used to be so close to, people I used to love so much and vice versa and people I used to connect with so much are now actually just a person that is only considered as normal friends that's almost a stranger, not even making eye contact, nothing. It's really saddening flipping through those letters, with promises even though (promises are meant to be broken, I don't really agree to it yet). It's sad of course but on the other hand, I'm glad that at least we had memories, we used to be each other's happiness, pillar of strength and not to forget someone that we can find comfort in. Some, we may not miss the person himself/herself but it's all the memories that we still hold on dearly to our hearts.
Gna just stop here for now, blog again soon. x
No comments:
Post a Comment