Friday, October 23, 2015

Post 5

It's kinda scary how people are behaving nowadays or is it just those typical poly problems? I got no idea. But it's really frightening on how people that you thought were your friends, people that are in your comfort zone but ended up being people that arent really your friends from the start or maybe things happened and too many things changed, being accumulated till today. It was a really bad day. I can't even emphasize anymore on how bad it can be. & tbh i've encountered situations like this before but never once so damn extreme that it's scaring the hell out of me. It actually became like an eye-opener for me of this is actually the bad side of humanity and it's very bad, that very is already an understatement for how bad it is. I can't believe like things could actually turn out this way. Though it's not concerning THAT much but somehow it is and I'm equally affected by it. It's scary how people can be so cold-hearted and bear to see someone suffer like crazy, I definitely know how it feels cause i've been through it. This is getting so much on my nerve snd that it's sucking up all of my energy and brain juice just for this. Like are you kidding me? Of course, these are not just all that I want to say or rather rant but  as I'm not really good with words, I tried to put it in words and typed it out and it feels actually a little better this way. I just want to say that I'm taking no sides as well.

Definitely one damn heavy post but till the next post! (Hoping of something happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment