Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Post 1

Finally I got my macbook "tab" button fixed at Funan DigitaLife Mall without having to pay a single cent, I was so shocked, that guy's really nice. After, I got a new macbook cover to protect my laptop from getting "hurt". Now it looks like a brand new macbook, anyone interested? KIDDING. Why would I sell something I invested so much money in. 

That aside, school's reopening in another few more days next Monday. Totally dreading it but well, I'm letting things flow naturally and probably not to expect anything much. Only looking forward to this Dec where i'll be heading to Japan, Hokkaido. When it will be snowing by then. Yay!!! Finally get to experience snow after 18 years. But yes, I'm blessed for that and definitely contented way more than enough for this. Tbh, have been going through quite a lot in the past and actually hoping that things will go on smoothly for god knows how long? Like i said, let's not expect anything. 

Till the next! x  

No comments:

Post a Comment